We are eager to get back to in-person events, and are kicking things off this summer with fwd:CloudSec 2023 June 11-12 in Anaheim, CA. We’re excited to be a Silver level sponsor this year!
We invite you to stop by our booth to learn more about ProwlerPro and our cloud security solutions, and pick up some ProwlerPro swag! Prowler Open Source creator Toni de la Fuente will be at our booth to answer any questions you have and to demonstrate how our platform can help you secure your cloud environment.
Start your ProwlerPro 15-day free trial
ProwlerPro helps organizations securely operate their cloud-based infrastructure by providing:
- Automatic monitoring of cloud infrastructure for potential misconfigurations and vulnerabilities
- Verification of compliance with key security and data protection frameworks
- Comprehensive, easy to understand visualizations of your cloud infrastructure with the ability to filter and drill down to specific regions, accounts, services, issues and remediations
- Remediations and hardening recommendations based on detected vulnerabilities and issues.
- Fast, easy, and, agentless installation and integration into common alerting platforms
During your 15 day trial period you have full access to ProwlerPro with scanning of unlimited resources. After your free trial, the cost is simply $0.001 per resource. Getting started is simple and we have resources to help along the way:
- Documentation – We have docs to guide you through the process including creating the ProwlerProScanRole in your AWS accounts using our CloudFormation or Terraform templates.
- Connect with our Engineers – You can join our Slack Channel for direct access to our engineering team and other security professionals or you can email us at email@example.com.
- Connect with Sales – You can schedule a ProwlerPro Overview and Demo with one of our team members here.
We hope you enjoy ProwlerPro and can’t wait to see you at fwd:CloudSec!
Make AWS Security Easy
ProwlerPro is the most comprehensive CSPM solution for Amazon Web Services (AWS). Start your free trial today.