ProwlerPro makes securing your cloud easy. With transparent pricing and no per account charge.
Resource can be scanned multiple times the same day at no additional charge. No matter how many times resources get scanned each day, you only pay $.001 per resource per day. Start your free trial now.
|Resources Scanned per Day||Monthly Bill (USD)|
|500,000 or more||CONTACT US|
How do you calculate price?
- The first 15 days are free and not taken into account when billing.
- After 15 days you will be asked to move to a paid account, or stay in the free tier if your number of resources scanned are less than 10,000.
What is included in the free trial?
- You will have full access to all features during your trial.
- We will scan and show results for 10,000 resources per month (ie. 333 resources scanned per day during a month).
What do you mean by “resource”?
- ProwlerPro runs checks against your infrastructure. Those checks look for miss-configurations, security bad practices, etc. in your cloud resources (a cloud resource is a virtual machine, a security group, a bucket, a storage volume, etc). Each resource gets scanned in different ways by ProwlerPro every day, so we charge based on number of resources vs number of scans because we think it is the most accurate and fair way to bill. Your ProwlerPro overall costs will depend on your size and cloud usage.
- We count all resources together no matter if you have one AWS account or multiple accounts scanned in your ProwlerPro user.
- The list of all supported services can be found here.
What about “ephemeral resources” in the cloud?
- The cloud is, in some cases, an environment that changes constantly based on business needs. When it comes to counting resources, ProwlerPro does count them everyday based on the findings executed against the infrastructure so the bill will be based on those findings at the time they are executed. It accumulates the number of resources scanned per day to generate the monthly bill.
- For customers with eventual thousands of ephemeral resources, please reach out to our Sales team to find the best pricing model for you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens after 15 days of trial period if I have more than 10,000 scanned resources?
- ProwlerPro will show you the number of resources scanned and potential cost everyday. This will show if you will pass the 10,000 resource limit based on your infrastructure.
- Then you can decide to stay in the free tier with the 10,000 limitation (you won’t see results for new scans once passed that number of scanned resources each month) or move up to the paid tier.
What if I need custom invoicing?
- Custom billing, and invoicing is available with Enterprise accounts.
- Contact our sales team for a custom quote: email@example.com
What happens when I cancel my paid subscription?
- You may subscribe again at any time.
- After cancellation you will be in our free plan, and subject to those limits. You will have access to all scan results received during your paid and trial period.
- Note: we won’t delete your data unless you delete your account.
What happens when I delete my ProwlerPro account?
- We stop scanning your account(s).
- You lose access to your reports and data.
- We remove all your data.
- Customer will need to manually remove the ProwlerPro IAM role from the scanned account(s)
What happens if my credit card stops working?
- We won’t be able to charge you, so you will be downgraded to free tier (Note: we won’t delete your account or data).
- You may add a valid card again at any time to move back to paid tier.
- We will keep your data for 3 months grace period if you need time.
I have multiple AWS accounts and thousands of resources, can I have a planned expense or flat rate or a pre-payment discount??
- Definitely, please reach out to our Sales team to set that up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I get a ProwlerPro subscription through the AWS Marketplace?
- Yes, a ProwlerPro subscription can also be started from AWS Marketplace here. For AWS GovCloud Marketplace please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Make AWS Security Easy
ProwlerPro is the most comprehensive CSPM solution for Amazon Web Services (AWS).